Main activities of marine division which categorized in Plan and Document review and approval, New construction and In-service Ships, are listed below. This division is responsible for controlling and inspecting vessels since its design and through its lifetime and issuing relevant certificates according to international and national rules and regulations.
- Inspection, survey and issuance of class and statutory certificates for all vessels irrespective of type and size;
- Appraisal and approval of ships’ structural, electrical and mechanical plans;
- Load line calculation, tonnage measurements, etc.
- Survey and supervision of vessels under construction, structural modifications and machinery and equipment tests;
- Supervision on vessels’ change of application;
- After construction survey/certification of ships through operational lifetime and laid-up condition;
- Condition survey;
- Damage survey;
- On hire and off hire survey;
- Audit and inspection to verify and issue DMLC against ILO MLC-2006
- Audit and issue of DOC to shipping companies against ISM Code requirements
- Audit and issue of SMC for ships against ISM Code requirements;
- Preparation of different templates including SEEMP, SOPEP and GMP, etc.;
- Evaluation and approval of ship construction yards;
- Inspection and approval of QC of ship builders.
- ACS marine advisors offer solutions to problems not only to maintain your properties worthy but also to extend its operational lifetime.
- Our naval architects and marine experts help you through the design, construction, maintenance, repair and conversion projects of vessels to meet the class and statutory requirements.
- Offering our experience by risk management to lower your costs and minimise safety and technical risks in new construction, rebuild and conversion/modification projects.
- ACS experts determine the most effective solutions for optimizing vessels by modelling and engineering analysis throughout the design stage and operational life.
- Inspection and assessing your ship’s condition and providing technical investigation at the reason / in the causation of equipment or system failure and performing analysis to find out the root cause(s) to assist you rectify the problem and to prevent recurrence.
- Providing web-based survey status provides a wide range of informative and support services to the owner/operator in real time from an office or onboard the vessel. Services include:
- A fleet summary and complete status of class surveys
- Status of statutory surveys and certificates issued by ACS
- Time line presentations of the class and statutory surveys in progress and surveys scheduled for the class period
- Man particulars of each vessel
- Status of conditions, recommendations and/or restrictions may imposed